Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Footblob Cookies

Due to popular demand, here are the "footblob' cookies I made on Sunday in honor of (me not watching) the Super Bowl. For some reason I thought I could take sugar cookie slice & bake dough, roll it out, cut it with a cookie cutter & it would stay in that lovely shape. It didn't occur to me that they would spill out all over the place until I was sliding them into the oven. (I never claimed to be a baker.)
I let Mason help at first, but he was so tired (& so was I) that I went ahead & finished them.

These are the 3 that turned out OK. Mind you, I was slapping the frosting on pretty quick so we could eat them (Wayne's brother, Billy was over) & I could get out of the hot kitchen & get Mason to bed after a day with no nap (which is becoming the norm lately).


And here they are. The Footblobs. As you can see, I finally gave up and just put our initials on the last few.

No comments: