Just thought I'd share Mason's faux hawk from a week ago since I can't bear to post without pics!
It's seem like it's been a slow blogging week for everyone. I guess it's the lull after Valentine's day. There's not been a whole lot of exciting things happening, just random stuff like:
This weekend I took the glass globes off the light fixtures & washed them in the dishwasher~man, they look good now!
I bought the book "Wicked" today. Yippee-now if I can stick with reading it.
I'm trying to make time for scrapbooking. No, really this time!
I'm sooooo looking forward to the Billy/Elton concert! I can't wait!!!
I saw an old friend today, Shara. We've known each other since Kindergarten & lived together in college. We're doing lunch next week!
I'm looking forward to Mason's Dr appt on Friday. I'll let you know his official height & weight...
I haven't done a "Not Me Monday" in 2 weeks! oops.
I guess that's enough rambling for now!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Randomness & a Faux Hawk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Have I told you how cute I think Mason is lately?
Mason is SOOOO Cute!!!
Now that is some faux hawk!!
Post a Comment