I'm sooo stoked! I bought tickets this morning for us to see Billy Joel & Elton John in concert in Tulsa on St. Patrick's Day!!! I just couldn't pass up two of my favorite legends so close to home! My parents saw them years ago and loved the show.

From the website:
They will open the concert with a series of duets, playing twin pianos and trading vocals. Each artist then will perform a set with his own band. A grand finale brings the two superstars and their supporting musicians back together for a closing encore. This includes some of both their greatest hits along with an unpredictable selection of rock ‘n’ roll classics.
An old picture from the tour:
Monday, February 09, 2009
The Pianoman & The Rocketman
Another long, drawn-out story by Lindsay at 1:38 PM
Labels: Billy Joel, concert, Elton John
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
How Fun!
Can't wait to hear all about it!!
Glad you got them! Have fun!!! Can I come go with you????
Post a Comment