Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Fun

This is what it looked like on my way to work on Tuesday. Snow...



Yesterday was a super fun day for Mason. I picked up my mom & we took Mason to see Santa. Then he got to make a dog at the Build-a-Bear Workshop. I'll post pics as soon as I get copies...

On another note, I FINALLY got around to sitting Mason in front of the tree to take his picture for our Christmas cards. I kept holding out thinking that we'd actually get a family shot taken, but of course that did not happen, so our card will be just sweet little Mason again this year. He's the poster child for Mommy's Good Intentions. Look for the cards to be late...

A few of the poses:




Today we made our gingerbread house! I bought this kit at the beginning of the season and was waiting til we were all home to sit down & enjoy making it. The icing was NOT FUN to work with, but it turned out pretty cute anyway. Mason loved putting the candies on the roof, almost as much as he enjoyed eating them.





No comments: