Ok, this is the 5th and final installment of Christmas, I promise.
On Saturday, we went to Wayne's parent's house and ate a big dinner, unwrapped gifts, and got to see lots of family. Mason had lots of fun playing with his cousins, as usual. I kept trying to get him to sit & pose with them so I'd have a cute picture of all the kids, but it just didn't work out. (with a 2 year old, why not?) Here are some of those attempts. Might I add it was Mason's nap time.
Me: Mason, go sit in front of the tree with Wyatt.
Mason: No. (while running)
Wyatt (4 years old): Take my picture! Cheeeesssse!
Me: Mason, go sit with Lexi & Haley & Kolton.
Wyatt: Look at me! Take my picture! Cheeesse!
I finally settled for this:
Unwrapping presents...
We had a wonderful Christmas! Thanks to everyone for all the gifts, food, and family fun!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Christmas with Wayne's Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment