Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning was just great! Mason woke us up around 7:30 and we went out to find that Santa had left him a shopping cart filled with "food", a cash register, lots of cool cars, and a stocking full of goodies. He also had a lot of toys from Mommy & Daddy waiting for him under the tree.

First sight of the goods

Playing with the Fisher Price cash register-just like the one I had as a small child.

Yes!


Unwrapping

A set of Spongebob beanies (warning: mommy without makeup ahhhhh)

unloading the stocking

I got Wayne this silly 4-in-1 hood thing for when he's doing yard work outside in the cold. (he will not be seen like this in public!) We laughed so hard when he tried it on. He looks like a monk/ewok/medieval knight!

After we all unwrapped our gifts, We had coffee (well, Mason had milk) and cinnamon rolls.


Mason played with his toys all day and we relaxed and watched part of A Christmas Story (my fave xmas movie)and Wayne & I ended up watching Batman (the original one with Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson as Joker) just because it came on tv & we got sucked in. I stayed in my pajamas until 4 pm!!! Then we got ready to go to my parent's for turkey dinner. (next post!)

No comments: