The crib I like--sans the fuggly country blanket in the pic! It's not my "dream crib" but that one is just too pricey! This one does convert into a daybed for toddlers and a regular bed for kids. Smart investment, I think. 

This is the girl bedding I like at Target.com. It's called "Babylicious" heehee
Boy version and girl version. Like the girl version better in this pattern. It's not that boyish...

Yesterday I got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time!! It was pretty awesome, I must say, minus the whole exam part. I better get used to that, though! ugg. The week of Valentine's day is when we have the Ultrasound and find out the sex! He/She better not even think of crossing his/her legs!! My Scraproom-soon-to-be-Nursery is pinker than pink! We're talkin' Pepto, people. We must know whether we have to paint or not. Even if it's a girl, I'll want to add some green--that pink & green combo is so cute right now. The bedding above from Target would be really spunky.
Christmas is 9 days away!! 9!!! Holy crap! We have soo many gifts to still buy. We're gonna shop til we drop this weekend and fight the crowds of other last-minute people. I can't stand those people and now I am one. (eating my words)
Gotta go shower and think about sleeping. Tomorrow is Friday AND payday--woohoo!
Oh--And I have decided to take that job at work. Kinda excited about it. and scared.
Bye!
Thursday, December 15, 2005
Listen to Your Heart (cheesy song title, title) AKA Baby Stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment