
Tomorrow morning is the "Great Strides" walk to raise funds for the CF Foundation. I'm proud to be on the committee again this year & hope to see you there! Registration starts at 9am with the walk at 10am, but there is far more to do & see than the walk itself. There's a car show, kids activities & inflatables, door prizes, lots of good food & much more. The weather should be beautiful--not to hot--so please join us for a fun day tomorrow! (see details on the flyer below or call or e-mail me with any questions) Mason is going to be so excited to see Spongebob!
To learn more about Cystic Fibrosis, visit this site.
I want to say a special THANK YOU to all of my friends and family who donated! You helped me surpass my fundraising goal of $150--I have raised $226!!! THANKS!
Friday, September 05, 2008
"Great Strides" Cystic Fibrosis Walk is Saturday!
Another long, drawn-out story by Lindsay at 10:02 PM
Labels: CF, fundraiser, Great Strides, Spongebob, walk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment