Sunday, October 05, 2008

Molly and Taylor's Birthday Party

Today we went to another very fun birthday party! Molly and Taylor, the adorable twins of our friends Stuart & Melissa, had their party at Gymboree. Mason loves Gymboree and it was so loud, crazy & fun with all the little kids today.
Mason, Molly, Taylor & the other kids playing a game

It needs more cowbell...

The big parachute

Time to blow out the candles & sing. (Mason did a great job singing Happy Birthday, but then again he did have practice the day before!)


He INHALED a cupcake in 10 seconds flat & then had a bite of mine!

I hope he doesn't think we're going to a birthday party everyday now! Thanks for all the fun this weekend!

3 comments:

Christy said...

You have been busy - in life and posts!

Lindsay said...

I'm finally getting caught up on both!

Melissa Tyndall said...

Very cute pictures...I can't believe my camera died as soon as I turned it on. Thankfully my mom sent me some pictures this morning...See you soon!