Monday, June 07, 2010

My Boy, My Girl, and My Hair

I finally got my hair cut, which prompted this little photo session...
Me & my big boy who will be 4 in just 5 weeks! How did he get so big?!

The new 'do
My big baby belly at 25 weeks~Third trimester already! I've been feeling pretty good now that my Sciatica has calmed down (nerve pain in my back & leg) but I am still having lower back muscle pain-have to do lots of stretching. I've been having less reflux (probably due to all the ice cream I've been eating!) Now I'm just starting to freak out because we don't have the nursery ready AT ALL and I have not bought much for baby. We have all of the main baby stuff that was Mason's, but I need to get some cute girl stuff asap to satisfy my nesting urges! :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute pictures - and love your haircut! Mason is so big :}

sthanlon said...

Your hair looks great! And Mason is getting big, but still cute as ever!!! You look great!!!