Monday, May 11, 2009

Chloe's Birthday Party with Friends

Chloe' had a second party for her Sweet 16 on her actual birthday with her friends at Fastlane. My sister worked her hiney off to pull all this together and I just LOVE how it all turned out!

Is this not the most amazing cake?! It says "Sweet Sixteen" on the side to the left(from Rick's Bakery)

Here's the cake with a plate & one of the invitations I made to match

Hanging out with some friends (Chloe's in the black jacket)

Bowling...

Pizza...

Cake..(LOVE this pic!)

And Lazer Tag! What fun!

This picture gives me flashbacks to the 80's, Totally!

I'm sure she'll remember her 16th birthday fondly!
That makes me wonder...what did I do for my 16th??? Hmmmm....

1 comment:

Cris said...

looks like chloe had a lot of fun. that was one pretty and yummy cake! its so chloe!