Thursday, May 07, 2009

"Show Us Where You Live" Linky


Welcome guests! Glad you stopped in to visit my Living Room tour! For those of you who don't know, Kelly over at Kelly's Korner is having a Mr. Linky carnival every Friday. Last Friday was "Show Us Your Kitchens" but I didn't participate. Well, this week is Living Rooms and I remembered that I had a few pics of our living areas from last summer (not much has changed) with no kiddie toys to be found! It was right before company was coming over & I had cleaned & cleaned! (You can thank my terrible camera for the blurriness of some of them!)
Our colors are Mocha, Chocolate Brown & Red. We like how we can wipe the leather couches down to clean up messes and 2 of our fave pieces are our chunky square ottoman (that serves as our coffee table, footstool, and sometimes extra seating) and our red chair & ottoman.
Hope you enjoy the tour!

Entering the front door:

Looking to the left after entering:

View from the other side of the loveseat:

My fave~the Red Sitting Area:

View from over by the fireplace:
(Why did I not turn the tv off for these pics??)

Now THIS is what my living room can look like on a normal day!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Danielle @ Living Out Loud said...

Love all your Southern Living at HOME stuff! I've been a consultant for about 3 1/2 years, so I can spot a SLAH piece in an instant! Great room - thanks for sharing!

Natalie Meester said...

love your prints above fireplace and I too am a Southern Living At HOME consultant. It's a small world!

Sherri said...

Everything always looks so nice at your house. Even when Mason is busy with all his toys! Great pictures! You know I love your SLAH stuff! Three comments - Three Consultants, a trend?

Heather said...

Your living room is so pretty! You decorate really well! Thanks for sharing!

Alison said...

did you get your mirror at IO Metro?i have it too. love it!

Jillian said...

My family room will soon be filled with toys like that!! You know what I can't wait!!

Michelle said...

I love the red chair !!

Sar(Mrs.Teddy) said...

What a warm space! I love the curves on the mirror, you have great taste

Pam Bowers said...

I love the chunky ottoman too. Also your red area...very cool.